Posted By johntarantino1 on July 2, 2010
When is the 2010 PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL BEERFEST held?
July 16 – 18, 2010
Where is the event held?
MAP Pearl District North Park Blocks. Entrance at NW Davis & NW Park Ave (1 block west of NW Broadway, 2 blocks north of W Burnside)
How much does it cost to get in?
$25 AT THE GATE
$20 ADVANCE PURCHASE (BUY HERE)
– Good for 10 beer tickets and official PIB glass.
– Additional tickets are just $1 each. Each serving is 4oz.
– Beers cost 1 to 6 tickets, depending on how much it costs us.
– Prices are NOT based on rarity.
– We also offer FULL PINTS for 3 tickets ($3) at the GRANDE BEER GARDEN.
– There are a lot of 1-ticket beers, so don’t worry if you’re on a budget.
– Tickets are non-refundable.
– $5 cover for non-drinkers (includes free N/A bevs.)
Any public transportation?
You bet. Take the bus or ride Max.
Were can I find parking?
The closest Smart Park location is O’Bryant Square
Need more details, go to the Portland International Beerfest website.