Posted By Kate Washington on February 6, 2012
Develop comprehensive plans which create and promote high standards of livability in the Pearl District Neighborhood.
Develop and promote intercommunity communications.
- Collaborate with the Pearl District Business Association regarding livability concerns and events.
- Collaborate with Northwest District Association, Old Town Chinatown, Goose Hollow Foothills League, Portland Downtown Association and Portland Business Association regarding livability concerns.
Increase awareness of PDNA livability programs.
- Request livability committee activities be noted in all in-house communications.
- Establish pre-approval by HOA boards to post event fliers and notices .
- Increase geographic diversity of, and participation in, livability committee membership.
Emergency Preparedness Planning.
- Arrange collaborative meetings with condominium HOA boards.
- Develop outreach program to increase property owner/stakeholder involvement.
- Develop current list of emergency preparedness leaders in each building and business.
Develop and oversee neighborhood-wide Publication Box program.
- Collaborate with NWDA, PDA, Crime Prevention, Office of Neighborhood Involvement and Office of the Portland Mayor.
- Collaborate with PBA on “Condo Publication Box” program.
Continue to monitor trash can, pet station and Graffiti-Free Zone 97209 programs.